Monday, March 23, 2015

Favoritve TV show: #8


8. Wonder years (1988-1993) 



Starring:
Fred Savage, Daniel Stern, Dan Lauria, Alley Mills, Jason Hervey, Danica McKellar, Josh Saviano

Synopsis: 
The story about teenager Kevin Arnold and his family growing up in the late 60’s and early 70’s. 

Why I love this show: 
I’ve been watching this show almost since I can remember. This was a favorite show of my dad’s and eventually became a show for the whole family. After not watching it for years, it was finally put onto Netflix so I of course had to go back and watch it, and it still holds up today. I love that this show demonstrates so honestly what it’s like to be a kid growing up in America. It doesn’t shy away from real life things kids go through and doesn't try to make things over dramatic (at least not that much). This show can be both funny and touching at the same time. The stories and characters are relatable, even though I didn’t grow up in the 70’s. I love that it also has a commentary on what was going on at that time in the world, and I especially like how you witness it through the eyes of an innocent teenager, still trying to figure out his place in the world. The Wonder Years is a timeless classic that I know I can watch over and over again. 


Favorite Episodes: 

"Heartbreak", "Goodbye", "Pottery Will Get You Know Where", "Let Nothing You Dismay"

Favorite Scene: 



Favorite Characters:
Kevin




Wayne




 Paul 




Where you can watch it: 

Netflix 

No comments:

Post a Comment