Thursday, March 26, 2015

Favoritve TV show: # 7

 7. Arrested development (2003-2013)



Starring: 
Jason Batemen, Will Arnett, Portia de Rossi, Michael Cera, Tony Hale, David Cross, Jeffery Tambor, Jessica Walter

Synopsis: The story of the incredibly dysfunctional Bluth family. 

Why I love this show: 
This is probably the funniest show that I have ever seen! It’s smart, witty, dry, and hilarious. I can watch this show a million times and it still makes me laugh. Honestly there is not much else to it besides it being one of the funniest shows to ever be broadcasted on television! (besides season 4, that was a little hit or miss)

Favorite Season: 
Season 2 

Favorite Episodes: 
Top Banana, !Amigos, Good Grief, Motherboy, 


Favorite Quotes: 


"I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it"




"Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken? 



"No Touching"




"Gene!!!!!"





"Here's some money, go see a Star War"



Favorite Scene: 



Favorite Characters:

George Michael




Tobias


Gene Parmeson





Where to watch: 

Netflix 

No comments:

Post a Comment