Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Favorite TV Shows: #15

I love making lists, especially list of my favorite things. Some of these lists are my favorite movie series, favorite superhero movies, and most recently my favorite pizza places! Well now it is time for me to talk about my favorite TV shows! I narrowed my list down to 15 shows so here we go!


15. Suits (2011-)


Synopsis
Mike Ross, a talented but troubled college drop out, finds himself working at the one of the most prestigious law firms in New York city with Harvey Specter. 


Starring:
Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Rick Hoffman, Meghan Markle, Sarah Rafferty, Gina Torres

Why I love this show: 
To be totally honest, law bores me but this show knows how to make it interesting. Sure it exaggerates it and adds a lot of drama, but when you can make something that bores me and make it interesting that is pretty amazing to me. But the really reason this show is so great is because of the characters. There's times when they can be complete tools and others where you actually care and want them to succeed. They all bring something totally unique to the table which makes the characters interactions so much fun to watch. The writing on the show is witty, and while it can sometime be a little bit too dramatic, the drama usually always works. Suits is a show that is simply just a lot of fun to watch and it keeps you interested from the start to finish. 



Favorite Season: 
Season 3 

Favorite Episodes: 
No Way Out, Season 3 

Favorite Character: 
Louis Litt



Where you can watch it: 
USA, DVDs 

No comments:

Post a Comment