Sunday, March 15, 2015

Favorite TV Show: #11

11. X-Men (1992-1997)


Synopsis: 
Animated series based off the X-Men comics 

Why I love this show: 
Those who know me well know that there are bound to be a few superhero shows on this list. Debuting in the early 90’s when I was still super young I absolutely loved this show. A few years back I decided to go back and check it out, mostly for nostalgic reasons. I wasn’t really expecting it to hold up, but I was wrong. While the animation and the action aren’t necessarily the best, the show still held up extremely well. X-Men has always been about acceptances of other who are different, and this show totally nails that theme. It does a great job at depicting some of the best stories from the comics as well as highlighting each of the X-Men and their unique powers and personalities. We get to see almost every X-Men character in action in this show. X-Men always been my favorite superhero group and this show does a superb job at showing who they are. 

Favorite Season: 
Season 4 

Favorite Episodes: 
“The Dark Phoenix Saga”, “Beyond Good and Evil”, “One Man’s Worth”


Favorite Characters:


Wolverine




 Gambit




Beast



Apocalypse 




Sabertooth 



Where to watch it: 
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment