Friday, March 13, 2015

Favoritve TV Show: #12

12. Modern Family (2009-)




Synopsis:
Three different related families share in life's crazy experiences together.

Starring
Ty Burnell, Julie Bowen, Ed O'Niel, Sophia Vergara, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet

Why I love this show:
The first sitcom to make my list! I love this show simply because it's always just a lot of fun. It never takes its self too serious and mostly tries to keeps things simple. I really enjoy how most episodes are simply centered around real life experiences and interactions with the characters. Sometimes they try a little too hard, but overall this show keeps things grounded in a fun and hilarious way. I love the interactions between the characters, and actors do a great job at actually making it feel like they are a real family members. I usually like shows that have plots that evolve and build off each other, but I actually like that with this you can watch any episode and not feel lost. Modern Family is one of those shows that I can always turn on anytime and enjoy.


Favorite Season: 
Season 3

Favorite Episodes: 
Mothers Day, Punkin Chunkin, Australia

Favorite Quote:

“I’ve always said that if my son thinks of me as one of his idiot friends, I’ve succeeded as a dad.”

Favorite Characters:

Phil Dunfy 



Where to watch it: 
ABC, Hulu

No comments:

Post a Comment