Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Favoritve TV show: #4

4. Parks and Rec (2009-2015) 



Synopsis: 
Lesile Knope leads the Parks and Rec department in the small town of Pawnee Indiana. 

Why I love this show: 
Why do I not love this show? Seriously I can’t really think of any reasons why I wouldn’t love it. The first thing I have to say about this show is that the characters are amazing. The all add their own unique quirks that makes this show so great.  At first they all seem a little zany and un relatable but after a few episodes in it’s easy to see how each of them have different redeemable qualities. And when Amy Poelar isn’t even the funniest person on the show, you know you have a hilarious show. Like I mentioned with the Wonder Years this show can be both funny and sweet at the same time. This is show that if I ever need a pick me up and I can turn it on and it always seems to do the trick. 

Favorite Season: 
Season 3, 4 

Favorite Episodes: 
"April and Andy’s Fancy Party", "End of the World", "Halloween Surprise", "The Cones of Dunshire"



Favorite Characters:

Ron Swanson




 Andy Dwyer



Tom Haverford and Jean Ralphio




Chris Trager


Where to watch: 

Netflix 

No comments:

Post a Comment