Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Favorite TV show: #2

2. Lost (2004-2010) 



Synopsis: 
The survivors of a plane crash must work together to survive and understand the mysteries of the island. 

Why I love this show: 
Never has a show gripped my attention and my emotions quite like Lost did. It seems that most fans are divided about Lost, they either love it or they hate it, and it all seems to go back to what they thought of the last episode. But whether or not the last episode is good or not I don’t think one of episode can determine a TV show. (I for one loved the last episode so I guess it’s a little easier for me to say). For me Lost was more about the journey of the characters, the things they learned and discovered, and what they were able to let go of. There are so many parallels to life that I often found myself pondering about long after it was over. I love TV shows and films that make me think and have conversations even after they are over. While not ever mystery or clue was wrapped up in the end, the one thing that matter did, the emotional journey of each character. I find that so similar to our lives, that we won’t always be able to find the answer to everything, but despite that we can still learn, discover, and connect with people. And those are what are most important. Of course though all the other crazy things about Lost make the show so much more fun as well! I wrote a lot more about Lost here and here

Favorite Season: 
Season 3

Favorite Episodes: 

"Walkabout", "Do No Harm", "Through the Looking Glass"

Favorite Scene: 



Favorite Characters:

John Locke





 Ben Linus




Desmond 



Where to watch: 

Netflix 

No comments:

Post a Comment